1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before reporting your bug, please read this thread: Reporting bugs & finding your game logs.
    Dismiss Notice

The game goes on while I am unable to do anything

Discussion in 'Critical Bugs' started by Robert Mends, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Robert Mends

Robert Mends Member

So here's the bug I've run into numerous times (3 I think).
    Today I have seen an interesting pattern of the bug, like a slow descend into disability. From my point of view there is like a cascade of bugs.

First I've upgraded a Honeyflower and was unable to revert the upgrade (it just showed my towers list instead of the fighter menu). I reported the bug using -bug. I could normally upgrade another unit (there was a menu for that, and the game went on.

Second, when I was sending, most of my send went normally, but I was not able to send the cannoneer with my last mythium. I thought this was a connection issue, but the game went on normally. I tried to report it, but was not able (chat didn't work anymore).

When the wave ended I was unable to build anything at all or get workers. I could not write anything to chat (I could write, but when I pressed Enter the message didn't appear in the chat window). I tried to report that as well but with no success.

When I tried to leave the game despite the warning, I got stuck in a "Leaving the game" screen, then I had to force shut down the game.

I want to clarify that by "unable to do anything" I mean that the buttons of the UI are there, but neither hotkeys or pressing them with mouse causes any effect.

I believe this bug is critical, so I'm posting it here. I looked through the other bugs but couldn't find this one anywhere. If it's already reported or not critical to the game, feel free to move it out of this section.

Attached Files:

2. EpvpDani

EpvpDani Developer Staff Member

Lots of failed discord request errors, try this:
    check Steam\steamapps\common\Legion TD 2\Config\Client.ini and set "EnableDiscordIntegration" to "False"

3. Robert Mends

Robert Mends Member

Done, I will notify if the bug will be encountered by me again.