1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Towers Datasheet (dps/gold & hp/gold & efficiency/gold)

Discussion in 'Strategy Guides' started by ZluBurK, Feb 14, 2018.

1. ZluBurK

ZluBurK Member

Hello,
    I try to make a towers datasheet to see which one are better. I based my datas on http://beta.legiontd2.com/guide/units and add simple formulas (like efficiency/gold = dps/gold * hp/gold).

While waiting to find the ultimate mathematical equation that would allow to find the best combination of possible towers, I focus on each and their efficiency compared to their cost. Aura/abilities complicates the thing, so for now -most of the time- I do not take it into my datas.

For now, this is what I got:
    View attachment 3454

Here is the list of informations I miss to go deeper:
    • amount of mana towers
    • abilities mana cost & cooldown time (ex: Lightning Strike ? Mana Burst ?..)
    • which abilities are passives/aura or actives (ex: Prismatic Shield ? Stone Skin ?..)
    • invocations life and dps (or better attack dmg and attack speed), and lifetime (if not infinite)

I am also open to any improvement concerning the datasheet; thank you to those who will take the time to read and answer me !

Cornep, FaithOfHeaven and Jules like this.
  2. Cornep

Cornep Member

I believe all mana regen is 1 mana per second, so the maximum amount is the CD of the ability. With zeus you have to factor in his attacks/s and include the mana gain from them.

There was a post where Jules posted the real dps of Zeus, berserker and such in 1.74 patch I believe, maybe 1.75.

With firearcher you can simply go to the game and see how much mana 1 cast is, i believe it is 3-4 seconds/mana per cast you can add it to the dps.

Things like auras can't really be calculated though.

All spells ( banana reflect, mana spells and such abilities) heal from butcher/chef auras from damage done %, but not damage per hit.

Both gargoyle abilities are passive, so you can essentially double their effective HP, and note that they gain double effective healing from butcher/chef auras.

For Green devil, ranger and daphne, they all maintain an X-Y amount of stacks on their target, maybe a useful piece of info to have especially for boss levels.

Also remember deathcap and flower hp both got nerfed in 1.75b :)

3. Enkel

Enkel Member

Just a little correction. Golem has the highest HP/gold in Element (also among all legions) but you marked Fire Lord.

4. Temptie420

Temptie420 Member

I am getting this error "Legion TD 2 Community - Error
    The requested attachment could not be found." - When following the "View attachment 3454" link.

5. FaithOfHeaven

FaithOfHeaven Member

I really liked this Towers datasheet. Why don't you remake it once again ;)?