1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before reporting your bug, please read this thread: Reporting bugs & finding your game logs.
    Dismiss Notice

Unit Pathing, Targeting, and Behavior Issues

Discussion in 'Minor Bugs' started by Jules, May 17, 2017.

1. jitsuc4

jitsuc4 Moderator

Game Version: v2.36

Pretty sure this was mentioned somewhere already, but I'll put it here just incase it wasn't.

Edit: Probably obsolete already.
    Unexpected Behavior: Pollywogs of teal aren't engaging in battle, since the split is too far apart

Expected Behavior: Pollywogs should engage in battle, since you'd usually want sea serpents/deepcoilers far up.

Video:

2. jitsuc4

jitsuc4 Moderator

Game Version: v2.38.1

Unexpected Behavior: Disciple switches target after spell.

Expected Behavior: Disciple sticks to target if it's still alive.

Video:

3. jitsuc4

jitsuc4 Moderator

Game Version: v2.39a

This seems to happen after all leaks of the player that had treasure hunting rats got killed.

Unexpected Behavior: Ogre gets distracted by the sudden underground rats behind.

Expected Behavior: Ogre smash!

Video:

4. jitsuc4

jitsuc4 Moderator

Game Version: v2.40.1

Unexpected Behavior: Brute goes for a walk.

Expected Behavior: Brute tags along with other creeps.

Video:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  5. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

This is probably hard to fix, but just posting it for future reference.

Patch v3.13c

6. A.Crowley

A.Crowley Member

I've seen this a couple times now, once before and after this latest patch. I'm assuming it's known, but just in case it's not, here's my report
    • Game version 6.00C
    • Description of unexpected behavior A single leaked unit goes in circles for awhile (literal minutes) instead of going down to the king. The whole time, mythium is building up, resulting in insane sends that usually end the game. I've seen it in the actual lane, and below (like shown this time), it happens wherever defenders are built.
    • Description of expected behavior The leaked unit should path down to the enemy king
    • Video clip - here's a simple guide on how to set up Sorry, never recorded video, screenshots attached
    20200628181521_1.jpg 20200628181522_1.jpg 20200628181522_2.jpg 20200628181523_1.jpg 20200628181524_1.jpg