1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User Survey for League Planning

Discussion in 'League' started by Philophobic, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Philophobic

Philophobic Member

I can't post any links because it thinks I'm spamming. I have a Google Form I'd like to send on Friday through the Discord that I've reviewed with Mick. Let me know if anybody else would like to review it and I can send a link.

2. Philophobic

Philophobic Member

docs.google[.]com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScK4pQ6TIeyAtPXxfTnkNBfihJ8-U0CqehbsuF3qRODdOKcYA/viewform

Remove the [ ] and the link should work.

3. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

Nice job!

- Don't need to suggest it will take 15 minutes; I was pretty scared when I saw that. You can say 5 minutes imo.
    - Question 3: "Eligibility for exclusive tournaments" - I'm not really sure what this means in the context of the question
    - Question 6: "2-game series" could also be an option (2-0 is 3 points, 1-1 is 1 point, 0-2 is 0 points)
    - Question 6: Maybe allow multiple responses. For example, I'd be happy with 2-game series or Bo3, and I'd want to indicate that flexible preference. Honestly, anything but Bo5 (feels like way too much commitment and would feel bad if you're matched against a much better team)

4. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

I answered to your survey :D I agree with Jules points. I would also add something "Mastermind only or Legion + Mastermind". For the frequency, you could also add "every 2 weeks". At the moment, it is every week or every month. Not a lot of choice.