1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before reporting your crash or connection issue, please read this thread: How to Report Crashes.
    Dismiss Notice

[v 2.30a Mac] Stuck on "Connecting to steam"

Discussion in 'Crashes & Connection Issues' started by Xarku, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Xarku

Xarku Member

After a crash con my compunter and a hard restart, I'm not able to play the game anymore. It is always stucked in the "Connecting to steam" screen. I've reinstalled the game, restarted, reinstalled steam, restarted router, cleaned logs, cleaned steam folders... I can't play right now. Even reinstalling it in a different location.

I'm trying to reconnect again to have a fresh log to upload. Here you have it.

Attached Files:

Jules likes this.
  2. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

Thanks for the report, Xarku. Lisk should be able to take a look when he has a chance (he's pretty busy with translation and the next patch at the moment). @Lisk, Xarku is a highly active player that is no longer able to play, and he's tried a bunch of things to fix it.

3. Xarku

Xarku Member

The problem seems solved. I've just downloaded the client again and tried to connect and it works like usual. I'm waiting for your answer to see if I should close the post or if it is something that needs to be looked at.

Thanks!

Lisk likes this.
  4. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

Let's leave this open for now. Thanks for all your efforts to get it to work Xarku!