1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[v1.15][bug] Hard bugs :D

Discussion in 'Resolved Bugs' started by Guennter, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Guennter

Guennter Member

1: Well, i cant see kings (in throneroom).
    2: I cant see my towers.
    3: My gold doesnt change (at least the number doesnt) when i build. Same for mythium and food.
    4: The timer stops anywhere (e.g.: First wave in 30sec) and never changes again, even if new waves coming or smth.
    5: I cant change to "mercenary-send-label", it actually always shows the label i was first touching.

Thats what i recognized by now. :)

Screenshot (7).png

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  2. dragothic

dragothic Member

Just to clearify, did you restart the game after playing a new game? Because most of this happened to me the first time (well second time) i played, because i didn't restart the game, and this is a known bug that will be fixed.

Secondly, check this http://legiontd2.com/community/threads/how-to-report-bugs-and-give-feedback.9413/ to see how you locate your Logs and Saves from the game. This will help the developers locate the problems. Without these files, they have nothing to work from :) These files might contain critical information as to why your game behaved the way it did :)

3. Guennter

Guennter Member

Yeah, i restarted it several times :D
    Anyway, somehow i missed uploading the files, thx for reminding!

Attached Files:

dragothic likes this.
  4. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

Thanks for the report and logs - they were very helpful.

I think the issue should be fixed now; I made Visual C++ 2010 now distributed by the installer in case it is missing (it looks like it wasn't installed on your computer).

Try reinstalling the game via Steam and see if it fixes the problem. If not, you can attach your logs and we'll try something else.

5. Guennter

Guennter Member

I reinstalled the game (2010 c++ is now installed on my pc as you said), but the problem still remains.
    @Lisk

Attached Files:

6. Lisk

Understood; I submitted a bug report to the vendor for that library and will wait to hear back from them.

7. Lisk

@Guennter I followed up with the vendor (Popcorn FX) and it looks like we needed Visual C++ 2013. I added Visual C++ 2013 to the dependencies list.

Try reinstalling again and see if it works. If not, I'll follow up again.

8. Guennter

Guennter Member

@Lisk
    It does work now :)