1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[v1.60 hotfix 1] EP/Lvl not displaying correctly after match

Discussion in 'Resolved Bugs' started by RedPanda, Dec 2, 2017.

1. RedPanda

RedPanda Member

So i just lost a game and reached Lvl 3 (40/2000 EP) with the earned ep and it didn't unlocked the "Hopper" avatar for me :(
    #HoppersLifesMatter

2. RedPanda

RedPanda Member

Just restarted the game. Somehow lost all the ep i gained in my last game and i´m back at Lvl 2 (848/1000). Guess my ep was displayed wrong or something like that ...

3. RedPanda

RedPanda Member

Okey i did a little bit of testing. I found out that if i exit the game right after i ended a match (normal or vs ai) and restart it right after it closed (or a fiew minutes later) the ep i gained in the last game are lost (or not displayed/added up - unsure).
    Was able to recreate that 3x times now.
    My guess is that either the server takes too long to sync my complete ep if i exit the game right after a completed match or the profile syncs in a weird way if i restart the game after a completed match (like from a 1 game older version of my profile - backup?). It seems to only jump back the ep of 1 played game tho (restarting the game multiple times doesn't take away even more ep).

Noted my complete ep after my last game now. Gonna take a break and see if that bug still occurs after waiting a longer time before starting the game again (tomorrow).

//Added log files of the games where this occured (after).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  4. RedPanda

RedPanda Member

I did even more testing now (and took some screenshots) and noticed that some details provided in my previous post aren't correct.

The problem seems to be that the complete ep get displayed wrong right after a completed match. The profile stats (legion lvl etc.) didn't seem to be affected tho. Also i didn't test how this bug behaves long-term yet (if the falsly added ep stay if you complete another match).

Before i played a game today i had 159/2000 ep. I gained 102 ep during the next game and ended up with 363/2000 ep when i was in the menu again (looks like it added up the earned ep twice). After i restarted the game i had 261/2000 ep (which should be the correct amount).
    The Screenshots beneath will show what i mean.

Here is the picture after the game and my gained ep:
    [​IMG]

Here is the picture from the menu and my complete ep after the match and before restarting:
    [​IMG]

Here is the picture of my complete ep after i restarted the game:
    [​IMG]

Here are the steps i did to recreate the bug:
    1. Complete a game (normal or vs ai)
    2. When you are back in the main menu quit the game
    3. Start the game again

Works every time for me.

I guess this is simply a calculation or display fault.
    Also added the log files from the played game.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    Lisk likes this.
  5. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

Thank you for putting in the time to make this extensive bug report. These screenshots and reproduction steps are very helpful!

To confirm, is it just a display bug?

6. RedPanda

RedPanda Member

It seems to be only a display bug. The additional added ep only stay temporarily until restarting the game or gaining ep from another game.

Lisk likes this.
  7. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

If anyone has updated logs of this bug, that will be helpful. I made some changes a patch or two ago.