1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v1.78a

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Jules, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Nacccho

Nacccho Member

Almost all the information you've given is pretty wrong. Except for maybe wave 6 and 7. Turtle is completely useless against the current build for cross on 4, possibly only mole + hermit leaks 4. They will only leak 7 to a really big send, this last game they were on my team and held a 400 send on 7.
    They just leak 8 to GK. And they should never EVER leak 11.

Giving that, currently they require so much mythium to leak early, the solo lanes can easily cover in the beginning. And a crippled cross will still be better then the crippled duo their plaing against late.

2. Seraphon

Seraphon Member

Well I'm asking myself if we are playing the same game hahaha. If your opponent just have one Pyro + one Honey Flower they obvisouly leak with Dragon Turtle x 2. After if they have something else beside okay they will probably hold.
    For wave 7, if they dont build a lot of whileshroom or veteran, it will be really easy to make them leak. If they dont leak this wave, it just mean they have over built a lot and then they don't have a lot of worker.
    For wave 11, if they have mass Pyro + Honey flower, you just have to send 2 GK and gg they will leak the whole wave.

anyways, if you don't manage to make your opponent cross leak, it probably means they overbuilt a lot or you don't send the good moment.
    By the way, I think, because of cross was not played for a long time, people don't know how to play against.

3. Gajuner

Gajuner Member

Still havent seen a single cross in highelo.

4. Nacccho

Nacccho Member

Yea that clarifies it, you havent played it yet urself. Its just like every other time, people that think in theory it should be easy game. Go and play it and see its an exploit. Have in mind that both builders have tools to deal especifically against all waves, and they have more gold to build in 1 wave when they need to adapt, then a normal lane does.
    And i've played 5 times in 2k avg today gajuner. With 2 different duos, same building.

5. Gajuner

Gajuner Member

Unless they stay on 3-4 workers, full aura on 7 is basically not holdable for the grove/mech cross.

And how does cross cripple solo lanes?, they share workers with generally not to high worker counts, so they wont pressure more than solo lanes do.
    Problem with cross right now is just ppl do retarded stuff when playing against it.

6. Nacccho

Nacccho Member

I literally just played a game where they got 400 combined send on 7, full auras, and held. The solos get crippled cause they get stuck in this safe shit fiesta games, and sometimes your roll doesnt support this kind of playstyle. So if you leak one wave in the early game you're on a worst position the the cross.

These werent low elo games, 1,9-2k average, with chuck, neblak... I just really hope this doesn't stick.

7. Neblak

Neblak Member

They leaked some, and yeah it seemed like they were full building, as Gajuner said.

Problem was, we should've probably gone 11 instead of 10 and 14-15 instead of 13.

8. Nacccho

Nacccho Member

Yea, they did that on us when the duo was on my team. We still won tho.

9. Seraphon

Seraphon Member

Ok ok. After tested it in 1700 elo game, I agree with you. That's just impossible to make them leak enough to win a game...

10. Claus Lund Langkjær

Claus Lund Langkjær Member

Game Updates

Dynamic Recommended Value
    - Recommended Value now increases if your attacker is saving (it's a rough approximation because the calculation intentionally doesn't take into account how many workers your attacker has)

Recommended Value is only meant to be a guideline. Hit F10 in-game to see recommended values and types.

View attachment 3648

I feel like this is more annoying than it is helpful... Just confusing really when you are so used to just comparing your current value to the recommended shown in the f10 tab-board. Can you atleast make it so you can see the original recommended value for the wave? :)

11. Gajuner

Gajuner Member

In real highelo basically every second game is a "safe shit fiesta" even without cross.

If there are pyros or flowers, ppl will mostly always go 2,4,7,8,10 aswell.
    So playing against cross is no real diffrence here, cross is just generally even more vulnerable.

So far every cross i've seen got horribly stomped (one cross actually won, but that was more due to everyone playing super bad)

12. Nacccho

Nacccho Member

Real high elo lel, i played in the same games you did yday btw. Where you lost almost every game btw haha.
    But sure man, have it your way, at real high elo.

13. Gajuner

Gajuner Member

If ur on my games, u should know about the save fiesta in almost every game.

Yes i was playing horrible yesterday, doesn't change a thing about every single cross getting dumpstered (besides that one, where everyone on my team leaked 50% of every wave post 4)

Justrazer likes this.