1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v2.24b

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Lisk, May 29, 2018.

1. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

v2.24b Patch Notes
    Deployed 2018.5.29 8:07 am PDT (4:07 pm CET)

Pathing and Targeting
    - Reverted the v2.24 change for ranged units (it was causing ranged fighters to occasionally be focused before melee fighters on ranged waves, especially wave 11)
    - Ranged units now slightly prefer to target closer units (but still prefer to hit low HP targets when possible)

Performance
    - No longer lags when multiple mercenary stock timers are ticking down (optimized logic to use a shared render tick rather than individual timers per action)

Mech.png
    Mech

Millennium
    - Damage: 350 -> 310
    - New ability: Explosive Shells: When dealing the killing blow, deals 100 (50 to flying) impact damage in an area around the dying unit

Doomsday Machine
    - Damage: 860 -> 760
    - New ability: Detonation: When dealing the killing blow, deals 250 (125 to flying) impact damage in an area around the dying unit

Millennium and Doomsday Machine are now stronger and more usable early game (rather than just being an anti-wave 20 powerhouse)

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    Twig, foliesseer, Papai Zeita and 7 others like this.
  2. Damien Davison

Damien Davison Member

:D

3. Zbigniew

Zbigniew Member

Now it's impossible for me to join a game.

Somehow the game is matching me with a game, but it doesn't let me join. It still shows as if I'm in the queue. If I log off and out, then I can reconnect to the game "that I left", but of course it shuts down after 15 sec.

SgtMcLovin and Goldi like this.
  4. Goldi

Goldi Member

Same for me. :(:D

5. Akitos

Akitos Member

Might take a couple minutes until it's available in full hd (just uploaded it). Love you @Lisk

foliesseer and Jules like this.
  6. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

It is fixed, sorry about that!!

Damien Davison and Goldi like this.
  7. Yammer

Yammer Member

this new doomsday machine ability is fucking insane, its even holding 16 and covers teammeate leaks, balance in all things

8. Nacccho

Nacccho Member

Well, Millenium needed a buff, but holy shit this seems over the line, like REALLY over the line.
    Also, how the fuck do you counter that early? No way -40 balance is a close tradeoff nerf to that.

9. jqob

jqob Member

Millenium holds 3 with 120 send, 4 with 60-80 send and needs like 1 t1 unit to hold 5 without sends. Like wtf? grarl -> millenium on 3 and u can faceroll everything

10. WarPenguin

WarPenguin Member

i subscribe, milenium is way to op now on early

Nacccho likes this.
  11. jitsuc4

jitsuc4 Member

What did you send? I guess not brute/dino, since those will destroy solo millenium on 4?

12. Nacccho

Nacccho Member

I was so on board with everything u guys were doing, but the latest changes just feels so bad, its hard to find any motivation for playing.
    Whats the point of completely SHITTING on pyro 10 times in a row, to make that kind of change? Like there is no reason AT ALL, for going pyro atm.
    Millenium has no weak waves early.
    Now after 10 nerf, without any changes pre 10, makes the balance of the early game dull, waves 6 to 9 are a joke. There are soooo few options to send early.
    It has taken such a turn for the worst.

13. mace

mace Member

millenium holds 120sends with 540 value on wave 7 WTF?? (15 worker)

pls make this game great again....?! rollback to 1.70 and add gral and we can play this game with fun? i'm to out right now.
    5-10min time for one game in 1700 elorange, all games +5 / -25..

in 4v4 we wait 5-10min but we got fun and normal games with min. +10/game on 2000elo
    bring back 4v4 and push again little marketing or this game will go die.

i like this game and devs but no fun for me right now.

WarPenguin likes this.
  14. WarPenguin

WarPenguin Member

For some marketing you kinda need some money, the game cost 20 eur, so there are not many people buying it, so yeah it will slowly decrease in players, dont belive me check this http://steamcharts.com/app/469600 look what happened after january. With no offence, but the devs realy dont know to keep players to the game, i mean many people asked for 4v4, but cmon do you think it realy is so hard to implement both 2v2 and 4v4? No they are just stubborn, also i do have a question, they do create the original legion td right? Did this guys created the good versions of the ltd on war 3? I mean there are tons of things on the mod of the war 3 this guys could easyly add but they just ignore....

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  15. GvR Mr Mister

GvR Mr Mister Member

16. jitsuc4

jitsuc4 Member

Yeah, that's what I was saying @GvR Mr Mister

It's pretty useless when people complain "something is op" without actually going into detail. Of course it will hold any wave, when you're providing mass snails to trigger the aoe :/

GvR Mr Mister likes this.
  17. Nacccho

Nacccho Member

Try adding some bws.

Grawl is OP, millenium is OP.
    Banana bunk went to shit, pyro went to shit. I'm honestly tired of re-learning this game every month or so.
    It's been a while since i've been this salty. Guess im not into it anymore.

Arioni likes this.
  18. nickjick

nickjick Member

You do realize 2v2 wasn't implemented until March right? So that January fall off literally has nothing to do with 2v2. I'm not sure what happened between Dec-Jan to cause the fall off, but people complain about 2v2 all the time and that has not caused a fall off.

Arioni likes this.
  19. jitsuc4

jitsuc4 Member

It was in response to this:

Also, bunk is still good, especially grarl into bunk is good.

Regarding the relearning aspect I kinda agree, but you can easily skip a couple of patches/weeks/months and check back later, if you don't have the time now. On the other hand I don't feel it's too much relearning when you already knew the previous patches, since you only need some adjustments here and there.

20. FaithOfHeaven

FaithOfHeaven Member

I must agree with the others, this Gnarl into millenium early is way too strong. Can't you find another ability for millenium?