1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v2.35: Pathing Fix, Balance Patch

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Lisk, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Seraphon

Seraphon Member

I think the real problem is not about the start. With atlatean, you can easily destroyed the egg. However, with peewe + grarl it is just absolutely retarded !

EDIT: You really need to nerf this combo !!! It is absolutely horrible to play against ! Actually, when you see Eggs + peewe in high elo you can directly ff the game more or less. It just kills all the fun !!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  2. Seraphon

Seraphon Member

Please tell me how this build could be a viable build on wave 17 when you receive 400+ mythium ?
    I really cannot wait the nerf the combos Zeus/APS and Eggs/Peewe. At the moment, those comps are just destroying all the fun to play !

Attached Files:

3. CandleLight

CandleLight Member

Just here to say I love new win-rate / pick-rate information for balance changes. I always find statistics to be interesting. :)

Crazy likes this.
  4. Seraphon

Seraphon Member

I want the new patch. Cannot wait more :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Nacccho likes this.
  5. Seraphon

Seraphon Member

I begin to be crazy on this game...Please @Jules , @Lisk , make our game great again !!!

Goro likes this.
  6. Nacccho

Nacccho Member

Well i stayed away from the game for a month or so cause i'd figure it would come to this. Had some time to check it out today and yuuuup.
    Meta is broken and cancer. Hydra is retarded, peewee is retarded, mech is retarded.

I'd suggest training a programmer to leave on some sort of stand by for when lisk need to take a vacation. Just to make necessary punctual adjustments.

bidza1, S3iFe, FaithOfHeaven and 4 others like this.
  7. Miniwabit

Miniwabit Member

Same here, only a few game this last month.
    Playing mostly against Atlantean who go hydra or sea serpent, or eventually some mech is just so boring when you pick mastermind.
    Releasing Atlantean just before Lisk vacation wasn't the best idea.
    I'm sure that a huge balance patch is incoming soon and that Lisk is working as crazy as hell on it right now but having someone to do all the emergency balance patch after sure a huge release is just necessary ^^'

bidza1 likes this.