1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v2.42: Mastermind Variety, Game Balance

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Jules, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

No. I tested in custom game, it does not. Maybe in this placement, but if you place all well, it does not ;)

2. FaithOfHeaven

FaithOfHeaven Member

He had 7 workers on wave 3, which I stated above. That means he still can snowball pretty hard. His ally leaked pretty hard on 3 which was kinda unnecessary and gave u guys some gold. This game is really a bad example. Also the enemy (which has 1600 elo) who sends to you, sends a brute on 5 to a hydra, I mean how bad of a example can u get?

3. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

So actually, when you talk about high elo, you just talk about 2k+ elo game ? So, finally, you're saying egg is bad for top 50 players ? XD

4. Roshkatul

Roshkatul Member

idk man, it seems pretty good for the rank 3 player, maybe the top 2 players might think it's weak, but can't tell as they are not really active anymore

5. FaithOfHeaven

FaithOfHeaven Member

Well I never said egg is weak, but u stated that all high elo players didn't "notice" that egg starter is strong. Winning a game depends on more factors than only a good start or a snowball. It also depends really big on your ally, when to push worker, when not to push worker, what you build etc etc. Im currently the rank 3 player and I think egg start is kinda average. It just depends on alot things..

The conclusion of our discussion is that we are both right :)! And you are an awesome guy :)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  6. SirCloud

SirCloud Member

I feel like I'm getting a priestress roll every game.
    Anybody else?

7. Nacccho

Nacccho Member

Yo, if anybody wants to grind ANY badge, just play forsaken ad infinitum until january.

Really, u cant go wrong.

It's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelo now that mm rolls are more diverse but legions are still at play! ENJOY.

jitsuc4 likes this.
  8. SirCloud

SirCloud Member

Still salty about legions, I see.
    tOtTaLlY bEiNg CoNcErNeD aBoUt BaLaNcE aNd NoThInG eLsE bTw