1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v3.00 4vs4 shared mythium production

Discussion in 'Resolved Bugs' started by General Freedom, Jan 16, 2019.

1. General Freedom

General Freedom Member

Played a number of games with a full stack yesterday on 4 vs 4. In all the games we shared our mythium production with our duo partner. (Me being on pos 1 with 4 workers and my friend being position 2 with 12 gave us about the same mythium. Same with pos 3 and 4.)
    Didn't play custom games before, but I'm guessing this is a bug since I can't find any info about this and there is no

We started playing with one incomer and one holder in the "semi middle", but this was the case in other games as well.

2. EpvpDani

EpvpDani Developer Staff Member

This is actually a feature and not a bug. Sharing your workers makes it a bit more fair to play against you because one of your opponents dont have to hold huge sends but its rather split between both of you so instead of nuking one player lane its more divided between two players

3. General Freedom

General Freedom Member

Huh, I fail to see why that would be more fair..? If we look at old legion TD, it was a thing and the same with ranked 2 vs 2. Just seems to remove the income strat(which could be countered quite easily) Seems like the only way to do that strat would be to go full income on an entire duo lane now?

4. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

Hey General Freedom. Completely agree that this is a fun, interesting strategy. Unfortunately, it became problematic because it was frustrating to play against. We did our best to balance it, but it took months of headache and players still hated playing against it, so we ended up having to remove it.

Would love if we could bring it back as an option in the future.

EpvpDani likes this.