1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v3.10: King Upgrades

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Jules, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Der Geo

Der Geo Member

Sorry, I can't say why, but since the new season and the patch at moment is the game booring.
    King upgrades are nice and I don't no what you can do better, but at the moment ist Dota2 Auto Chess much much better to play, maybe the devs have to look on this game and copy a bit?!

It can be that's the "mastermid every wave" make it not so booring or that not every wave is the same it is.
    Don't know, I have very much hours playd Ldt2 but since last week I have make 6
    80+ hour alone in dota2 auto chess.

I really don't no why, but many friends have leav ltd2 at the moment. Personally I don't like it to play no legions in ranked. New legions and units commig very slow and every wave is the same :(

I will have a eye on new patch notes, But at moment Dota2 Auto Chess > Ltd2.

2. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

3. Der Geo

Der Geo Member

Maybe, but to hold player base and community it's in this time today to slow.
    I like this game really, but at this moments ist not enough.
    Season 1 was amazing.
    Season 2 was tilting because of delete 4vs4
    Season 3 slow informations from the devs, banned legion from ranked, booring pre Saison.
    In German (greatest player base from LTD2) we call it : ihr fahrt das Spiel gegen die wand

4. Bonny

Bonny Member

for next patch i suggest a pewe change from 25-> 20 Gold. it just doesnt feel goot at all in mm only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.