1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before reporting your bug, please read this thread: Reporting bugs & finding your game logs.
    Dismiss Notice

Reproducible [v3.12] Classic: Only given Partial Bounty for kills in-lane

Discussion in 'Major Bugs' started by Dimlhugion, Mar 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Dimlhugion

Dimlhugion Member

I've seen this happen more than once, but only on the 4v4 map. I'm fairly certain the repro steps are as follows:

1.) Have the person in your "duo partner" slot leak VERY fast (either via no-build, or a single t1 against, say, wave 9+) (Note that you do NOT have to be duo-laning, you can each be building in your own lane and the bug still happens)

2.) Kill the creeps in YOUR lane VERY slowly, such that most of them are still alive when the leaker's leaks reach past the duo area.

3.) Once the leaks pass the duo-build area, anything killed in YOUR lane gets its bounty significantly reduced. On wave 9 in attached game log, I was receiving approximately 4 gold per creep kill as opposed to the intended 12.

My best guess is the game is treating in-lane build like a dual-build even when it isn't, causing leak logic that should only be applied when actually dual-building to be applied when single-building. This explains why it seems to only occur in 4v4, since you can't dual-build in ranked the logic never activates to begin with.