1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v3.12: Great Boar, Red Eyes, King Spells

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by Jules, Mar 1, 2019.

1. SiegeMentality

SiegeMentality Member

If we're keeping butcher as melee, then it's time to give him a new power. Skull stew is not helpful when he runs straight in and gets targeted before regular tanks.

Jules likes this.
  2. Pennywise

Pennywise Member

Yeah you're right. Honestly it could be better if he has just the passive, remove skull stew completely and buff his stats instead. ATM he's just a semi-frail unit that gets 1 or 2 casts before dying. Would rather he was a better tank who just gives the passive lifesteal.

Also @Jules I could be wrong but so far it seems like all the new king spells are a bit underwhelming. In most cases they all just feel like a slightly worse version of Judgement. Possibly some tweaks needed?

Jules likes this.
  3. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

Just released v3.12a with the following changes:

Fixes
    - Tweaked player profile to load much faster (removed per-legion ranks, which aren’t as meaningful in Season 3, and they take a long time to load. You can still see per-legion ranks in Leaderboards.)
    - Fixed a bug with placing fighters where if you clicked another fighter, it would fail to build on the green square behind it (this usually happened with vertically tall units like Leviathan or Sand Badger)

SkyKing.png
    King green_arrow.png
    - Attack speed: 0.85 -> 0.88
    - Immolation: Damage increased by 2.5%

GreatBoar.png
    Great Boar green_arrow.png
    - Health: 3200 -> 3250
    - Damage: 55 -> 60
    - Fixed a bug with Great Boar where Stampede wasn’t properly allowing it to fully run through units

RedEyes.png
    Red Eyes green_arrow.png
    - Health: 8200 -> 8300
    - Damage: 141 -> 153
    - Fixed a bug with Red Eyes where Thunderous Charge wasn’t properly allowing it to fully run through units

Dani was actually able to patch the game this time (first time someone other than Lisk), thanks to the automated deploy process implemented by Lisk and Dani!

GvR Mr Mister and jitsuc4 like this.
  4. Ceeboz

Ceeboz Member

The speed change …...I can't explain how much I hate it...…..PLEASE REVERT

5. FaithOfHeaven

FaithOfHeaven Member

I agree, something really changed, which impacts the game even more than you expected.

Ceeboz likes this.