1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before reporting your bug, please read this thread: Reporting bugs & finding your game logs.
    Dismiss Notice

[v4.05] Pilgrim doesn't cast at full mana

Discussion in 'Major Bugs' started by Jules, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

Notice how both Pilgrims are at full mana, but only one casts. Is one waiting for the other? I know that's how some abilities are coded (Mind Warp, etc.), but I don't think it makes sense for Chain Heal. In general, it's less frustrating and more in line with expectation if it just always casts when it has enough mana and can heal some >0 amount.

2. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

Thanks for the video + description.

Pilgrims don't actually wait for each other, since you're right it doesn't make sense for Chain Heal compared to Mind Warp, etc.

I don't really know how to solve this one yet since according to the code, the second one should have casted a split second after the first one did, since the Canopie is missing a lot more than 150 hp.

3. Lisk

If you can get a minimal repro I can probably fix it, but otherwise I'm not sure.

4. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

I reproduced it with 1 Canopie and 2 Pilgrims here:

(with the same setup, it doesn't happen every time)

Notice how on the first cast, the right Pilgrim heals right away, but the left Pilgrim doesn't and waits for another autoattack. I think it's the same as in my first clip - the left Pilgrim doesn't cast and waits for another autoattack (but the Canopie dies before it can cast).

Lisk likes this.
  5. Lisk

Thanks for repro - should have at least that case fixed next patch, possibly more.

GvR Mr Mister likes this.