1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum is for individual account issues, not bugs. To report a bug, go to the Bug Report forum.

Verify Integrity of Files

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Ethan P, Aug 12, 2018.

?

Does anyone else have this problem?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  3. Similar, but different

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ethan P

Ethan P Member

Hello!

My name is Ethan. I'm a huge fan. been playing legion td from the good 'ol days.

Me and my friend play legion td on Macbooks. We both are having the same problem. Whenever we play the game and then quit, we have to verify the integrity of the files in the properties of the game in steam before we can play again. Or else we either can't load the game even. Or if we do load the game, I can start searching and at about 7 seconds, the game freezes. Or I'll get just into the loading screen, after connecting to server, and it freezes.

The file that's reacquired is 864.7 kb big. I don't know how to find the exact file. Maybe I need to do a full reinstall? Any help would be appreciated!

I've been having this problem for about 3 weeks now. It constantly says I'm failing to connect and my elo is dropping because of it and I get leaver penalties.

2. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

Hi Ethan. Sorry this is happening. It sounds like the same bug as here: https://legiontd2.com/community/threads/mac-bug-stuck-on-main-menu.16383

We're working on a fix with Coherent (our UI software), but we won't be able to have a fix right away. In the meantime, keep doing this as a workaround/temporary fix. Rest assured that we're aware of the issue and it will be fixed.

3. Ethan P

Ethan P Member

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I will keep doing this. And that person seems to be having the same issue so hopefully, this workaround helps him as well.