1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to the worst Element Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy Guides' started by Bluejin, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Bluejin

Bluejin Member

After having played 25 games with Element with a 60% winrate, I have completely mastered this race, to the point where I feel like I am elegible to write a guide, so you too can feed your ass off.

Wave 1
    Start with a Fire Elemental on the left on the 7th field from the top, all the other starts can easily be screwed up and I was too lazy to test them in-depth. Push to 4 Worker as soon as possible.
    W1.jpg

Wave 2
    Add a proton for 2, just to be save. If you get a 40 send here, you can savely push to 6 workers here and add one proton for 3 as shown for wave 3.
    W2.jpg

Wave 3
    Add one windhawk and one proton here, holds 80 every time. If you got a send, push all your money into workers.
    W3.jpg

Wave 4
    If you got a send on 3, you don't need to add anything. Else add another Windhawk as shown for Wave 5.

Wave 5
    The setup below holds 80 easily. If you expect more and have the cash, either add protons or add a Mudman in the position shown for Wave 8. If you got a send here, you have a choice : If you want to be greedy, push all your money into Workers, just save 40 to 60 to add more protons.
    W5.jpg

Wave 6
    If you got a send on 5, this should hold 80 unless you get unlucky focus, if you expect more, add some protons or another Windhawk.
    W6.jpg

Wave 7
    Add a disciple here, and invest the rest of your gold into more protons.
    W7.jpg

Wave 8/9
    If you got a send on 7, add only one windhawk, and push the rest in workers. Else add the Mudman and the Windhawk or Protons if you can't afford that.
    For 9, add whatever you didn't add for 8 in the picture and push the rest in workers, unless you expect a send 9, then you can upgrade one Windhawk instead.
    W8.jpg

Wave 10
    For Wave 10, add a Starcaller. If you expect a send, invest the rest of your gold in protons.
    W10.jpg

Wave 11
    For 11, add one Mudman so your Fire Ele does not get sniped. Start upping Violets to get the bonus of the Starcaller.
    W11.jpg

After that, it depends too much on the game to simply take pictures, figure it out on your own.

Now you too are ready to tilt enemies and allies alike.

2. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

If with only 25 games you have a very good build, this confirm how Legion is so much easier to play than Mastermind XD. Thanks for the build. :)

3. Darktarant

Darktarant Member

no one ever said that legions were harder than mastermind :D I think there is nothing wrong with that

4. Bluejin

Bluejin Member

Nacccho likes this.
  5. ViccieLeaks

ViccieLeaks Member

RIP rogue elemental

6. Franklyyn

Franklyyn Member

haha this is not good for elemental Guide=op
    got a 60% win rate at 1700 elo with this build

7. Bluejin

Bluejin Member

I started with Aqua combo in the beginning, but I dropped the Rogue after a while.
    • Unreliable damage.
    • Pretty much dead value 9/10/11
    • Leaving out the Rogue makes you a bit weaker 7/8, but since you get a send on 5 quite often, the 7 sends are quite manageable most of the time, and if you don't get a send on 7, you can still add the Rogue for 8 and be fine with Combo/Disciple.
    • Having Windhawks instead of Rogue makes Dinos so much less effective.

ViccieLeaks and Seraphin like this.
  8. deep fried murlocs

deep fried murlocs Member

First two games with this build... first one goes okay but I get massive sends that I wasn't prepared for... not the guide's fault. Second one had a 1k player who tried to forfeit on wave 3 when they leaked. This build is bad luck! D:

9. Nacccho

Nacccho Member

In a element guide, would be useful the information about phoenix positioning late.
    Even if it isn't about specifics builds late, just positioning concepts.

10. bluehef

bluehef Member

heyy ^_^
    started myself a couple of days ago and already 35h played *_* having vacation is just insane + me being a big no lifer :>
    and so far only played element race :p

awesome guide ... played 2 different strats before but this one is so far the best I gotta say! especially for early, quite nice!
    get to push workers way better than b4 ... could also be just placebo ;D but won now 5 games in a row with that strat

great guide, especially for beginners! love element so far and this game *_* such a fanboi!

keep it up!