1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of Music are you listen?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lightshard, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Lightshard

Lightshard Member

Strange this wasnt asked so far :)

I like to hear Trance, when i play Games. Nothing that "pumps". Just chill and enjoy.

2. Nerzul

Nerzul Member

Hip-Hop, to be more specific I pretty much love artists like Hopsin, Logic, some Strange Music artists, most of the Teambackpack rooster, and of course some of the oldies.

Edit: Tho I also listen to some Spanish rap. I love lyrics, I'm a lyrics guy, Dropping out here some songs that I love

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  3. Dimlhugion

Dimlhugion Member

I listen mostly to various forms of metal, such as melodeath, folk, viking, heavy, power, and some black. My favorite band is Amon Amarth:

When I'm not quite feeling in the metal mood though, I tend to listen to new wave Celtic folk, such as this track by Vindsvept:

Or this one by Eluveitie:

VoldemortRMK likes this.
  4. Guennter

Guennter Member

While gaming i'm listening to cloud-trap most of the time, if doing anything else (party, cleaning my flat, meeting with friends) i listen to kinda all types of electronic music and some rap :D From time to time some songs of "Hans Zimmer" can be awesome aswell!
    I do not like either Folk or Indian-music ^^

5. Soul Eater

Soul Eater Member

I like most, Nightcore rock

VoldemortRMK likes this.
  6. Vincesanity

Vincesanity Member

Heavy metal, hip hop, electronic, classical, dance and combination of those lol.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019